Property Detail 6042717Add my property
1800 Lakeshore Avenue 10
This historic building, built in 1907, has retained all the original charm including redwood paneling throughout and the clawfoot tub. This studio boasts incredible storage and closet space, a fully updated kitchen with microwave and dishwasher.
It is on the second floor in the back assuring peace and quiet and waking to sunrises.
This unit is non-smoking, cats are allowed. It is a 10 minute walk to the Lake Merritt BART station, just up the street from Trader Joe's. The Whole Foods is 1 mile away, the Lucky grocery store is literally across the street.
The are two washers and dryers (coin op) and bicycle lock up. Parking is on street but it is not difficult to find a spot.
The lease is 1 year, converting to month to month. The building is rent controlled so rent increases are strictly limited.
• This is a non-smoking building
• Cats are allowed
• There are washers and dryers are on site
• Included in the rent is water and trash, the tenant will pay for gas and electricity (~$25/month)
• Parking is on street
• The lease is one year, then goes month to month
• The building is rent controlled
⋙Rent $1,650.00 monthly
• Refundable Security Deposit: $1,850.00
• Owner pays water and garbage. Tenant is responsible for gas and electricity, cable and renter's insurance.
• Cats considered with an additional deposit.
• Move-in funds to be paid by Cashier's Check or money order.
• Online Rental Application requires Proof of Income and current credit check.
Equal Housing Opportunity
CalBRE License #990193
No amenities have been entered.